Everything you always wanted to know about helicopters but were afraid to ask!
Pilot 2 Pilot Ground School is designed for the Fixed-Wing Private, Commercial, ATP or CFI wishing to transition into the Helicopter and for the Student Pilot who is looking for supplemental instruction on areas specific to helicopter training.
Our program will take you seamlessly from Fixed-Wing Pilot to Helicopter Pilot.
The course will cover:
- The Top Ten Reasons to Fly a Helicopter
- Dispelling the Myths: Dollars and Sense
- An Introduction to Helicopters
- General Aerodynamics
- Aerodynamics of Flight (Helicopter)
- Helicopter Flight Controls
- Power Plants and Systems
- Helicopter Performance
- Weight and Balance
- Helicopter Flight Manual
- Dangerous Conditions
- Emergency Procedures
- FARs Specific to the Helicopter
- PTS for the Helicopter Add-On Rating
- Employment Opportunities for the Commercial Helicopter Pilot
We will feature guest speakers from various areas within the helicopter industry. Students will have an opportunity to do a pre-flight check on one of the most popular training helicopters in use today.
Join us as we get Up Close and Personal in the Fascinating World of Helicopters!
For more information contact: email@example.com
ROOFTOP HELIPORT IN PORTLAND, OREGON